At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage all Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects in the plant
- Implement a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Deliver against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Set up and execute development plans for production personnel, esp. regarding CI training; Coach Henkel Production System (HPS) practitioners on HPS deployment
- Ensure operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Organize and facilitate improvement workshops; lead the team in the workshop, co-ordinate and follow up on implementation
- Train the participants and trainers on the standards and uses them consistently, involve the relevant people and departments to ensure full ownership of the actions and results
- Manage and oversee the HPS program deployment; develop and manages the HPS capability development program
- Act as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Validate and certify accomplishment of the different capability levels
- Coach the use of HPS principles and tools, and the mindset and behaviors required to sustain the HPS program
- Track progress of the master plan and gives appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles