At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories. With our trusted brands, including BlondeMe, Indola and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the GM and HOE and other field team members. Work collaboratively within a geographically dispersed team to manage joint projects and tasks, including tracking progress and workflow, meeting milestones and deadlines.
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel, whilst maintaining policies, providing assistance with expense administration and processing invoices.
- Provide high level administrative support, maintain manuals and registers ensuring compliance documentation.
- Update records and reports as necessary in a timely manner. As well as raise PO’s, code and process invoices and monthly maintenance accruals, monitor budgets and spend.
- Scanning, filing, and updating supplier requests, training records and other monthly reports. Along with assisting payroll administration, approving timesheets and leave forms. Following up on discrepancies
- Coordinate travel bookings, manage shared calendars, organise catering and meeting room set up plus any other ad hoc and recurring tasks to support the needs of the business.
- Preparation of reports and data, handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays.
- Provide education/sales support as required including coordinating education materials for sales prospecting, collaborating with marketing. Manage roadshows, help with the organisation of education and sales meetings and events when required.