At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Driving quality strategy and targets in area of responsibility and applies to appropriate reporting tools
- Managing quality system & customers’ requirements with deep knowledge in quality with required certification
- Collecting all customer requirements in the global database with customer approval
- Monitoring ongoing performance of OEM customers score cards from specific portals and ensuring to meet expected scores
- Ensuring that manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards
- Leading customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Working closely with quality management to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets
- Auditing 3rd Party Manufacturers & Suppliers and defines development projects as per audit results and ongoing performance
- Ensuring continuous improvement of internal processes with effective internal audits
- Leading all quality related activities during new product&process introduction
- Moderating Process FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis - Risk Assessments)
- Leads a quality team for their training & development