Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Internship Business Controlling - Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility for the support of external and internal reporting processes
- Conducting ad-hoc financial analyses to support business decisions
- Involvement in the preparation of management reports as well as competitor and market analyses
- Support the improvement of forecasting process
- A full integration in our team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related fields, preferably with focus on controlling/finance, accounting or a similar subject
- Practical and/or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad
- Fluent in English language, German language preferred
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'can-do and get-done' attitude
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.