At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- In a team, you will collaboratively prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for the parent company of Henkel in accordance with HGB and IFRS
- You will serve as a trustworthy point of contact for accounting-related questions from colleagues in the business and maintain direct communication with our auditor
- You will also monitor the current developments in accounting standards and implement updates in a timely and independent manner
- Throughout this process, you will consistently consider the interdependencies with other Henkel-teams and actively contribute your expertise to international project teams
- We provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate your skills cross-functionally and internationally, offering a fantastic starting point for your Henkel career, your personal development is at the forefront of our interest