At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Delivering high quality products / services with high service level at competitive cost by developing and implementing a long term production strategy and representing the site internally and externally in all aspects.
- Fulfilling the SHE and legal aspects defined by Henkel and in accordance with the local requirements
- Manages all operations as well as service / support department at factory level
- Implements a long-term production strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Ensures that all legal requirements and corporate standards are in place and in compliance
- Has legal responsibility for fulfilling SHEQ requirements
- Acts as company representative and key contact for local authorities and workers unions / councils in the area of responsibility
- Responsible for the Investment plan, Capex application and Fix Assets accounting
- Responsible for application of Corporate Standards in the area of responsibility
- Responsible for application of all programs in HPS to steer the OEE in a continuous improvement approach