At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Preparation of monthly Valued Added Tax (VAT) schedules for review by the Head of Tax and filing with the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS).
- Completing the VAT filing on the FIRS’s online portal (Taxpromax) and generating payment reference
- Assisting to process the VAT payment on our Company’s banking platforms for verification by the Head of Treasury and subsequent approval by authorized bank signatories.
- Preparation of the monthly Withholding tax (WHT) schedules for review by the Head of Tax and filing with FIRS.
- Assisting to generate the payment reference for WHT and processing of payment on our Company’s banking platforms for verification and approval by authorized bank signatories.
- Providing support in collation of documents during tax audits/review exercises by the tax authorities.
- Perform any other tasks that would be assigned by the Head General Accounting and Tax.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department.
- Assist the Accounting Supervisor in preparing journal entries for posting.
- Provide assistance to the GA team in timely balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide assistance during external audits by both the statutory auditors and tax authorities, and
- Participate in month-end close activities and other accounting duties in a timely manner.