At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the HoF/GM for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk
analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to
improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the HoF/GM to ensure timely completion of key project milestones.
- Communicates and presents pro-actively CO topics to GMs and other business contacts.
- Provides independent & objective information to ensure a systematic control and strict monitoring of planned objectives.
- Participation in committees and others: Project steering committee for financial
- Ensures compliance/governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Fin. Reporting.
- Spreads financial CO knowledge and consciousness across the company.
- Drives continuous improvement in CO relevant concepts, processes and tools.
- Project management Team Lead: recruiting, on-boarding & development, acts as role model to drive agility, resilience and digitalization.