At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Frame and align the project objectives with the project sponsor, stakeholders and team
- Develop a well-defined scope of work and execution plan that meets business goals
- Develop a realistic project schedule - define, sequence and estimate duration of activities
- Prepare a cost estimate to accurately define the required project budget. Manage budget submission
- Monitor, control and report actual cost and progress compared to the budget and plan
- Identify and evaluate potential risks. Define mitigation actions, resolve and escalates issues as needed
- Establish and lead a project team with clear roles and responsibilities and sufficient resources
- Together with Purchasing, select suitable contracting model and select suppliers/ contractors. Guide and control the contractors/ suppliers and manage potential claims
- Complete detailed design and construction accordingly. Execute project within budget and schedule
- Limit scope changes and manage scope changes within required governance
- Manage project stakeholders. Ensure effective communication. Liaise with project and technology experts for professional support and advise
- Organize commissioning and start-up
- Close the project after all related activities are done. Arrange project evaluation incl. lessons learned
- Work in accordance to Henkel project management standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies and systems