Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Sustainability Management - Adhesive Technologies Industrials
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Take ownership of 2-3 own projects during the internship with different tasks focused on e.g. project management, research, analysis and concept development
- Contribute to our sustainability strategy and targets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and in collaboration with the different business units and functions
- Contribute to shaping adhesive technologies’ sustainability performance and help capitalize business opportunities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies in the fields of chemistry, sustainability management, engineering or business with technical affinity
- Chemical understanding or background e.g. in business chemistry is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills, additional language skills are a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Passion to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and team orientation
- Passionate about sustainability, innovation and technologies
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.