At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for analyzing a given territory’s customer base, current sales strategies, and identifying opportunities to leverage sales increase efficiencies. It is the KAM’s responsibility to mentor and develop relationships with existing and new customers and implementing sales, marketing and education support plan strategies to attain established annual sales growth, while ensuring profitability through margin and budgetary control.
- Customers are defined as Distributor principles, sales managers and DSC’s including the end user of our products made up of Salon owners and stylists, schools and chains. Responsibilities include but on are not limited to the following below:
- Principal objective is to increase sales of Joico, STMNT, Authentic Beauty Concept products through established and/or new Distribution, Distributor Salon Consultants (DSCs), Stores, and Salon/Chain channels by implementing sales strategies, marketing plans, education/ training, presentations, demonstrations, and engaging in salon detailing.
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop comprehensive Sales Plans to achieve annual distributor purchase plans.
- Present Distributor Buyer’s Guides and work with them to achieve their purchase plans.
- Manage and deliver monthly sales targets for the region.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with distributor management teams.
- In conjunction with Director of Sales develop activity plans to achieve sales and brand development expectations with distributor sales consultants (DSC).
- Prepare content and facilitate monthly sales meetings at local distributor houses.
- Work with DSC’s to target and secure new business opportunities and provide monthly reports on their progress.
- Work on the road with DSC’s to engage existing and new salons, schools and chain customers with our brands.
- Manage sales and promotional plans for distributor with includes securing prebooks quantities of promotions forecasted to what is actually ordered. (Collaboration with Marketing teams).
- Work with Regional Educational Manager and local ESA’s to ensure education events are sold out and additional support as needed.