At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Write high quality code by following Angular best practices and the
company internal guidelines
- Collaborate with UX/UI team to review the design to ensure the
- Attend technical meetings to align with other technical teams
- Fix bugs as efficiently as possible
- Master the Angular framework
- Have experience in unit testing
- Have some knowledge on Node and npm
- Experience in web development with large codebasesProficient in HTML / CSS / ECMAScript standards
- Familiar with the Scrum methodology
- Experience in Jest and/or Cypress
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, especially with Azure DevOps
- Passion about the latest features and interest in the Front End community
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.