At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be a member of a dynamic international team that works closely together with the strategic business development and finance teams across all strategic business units within Adhesive Technologies
- Monitor market and global competitive landscape and communicate important portfolio-relevant insights and developments to various stakeholders for strategic decision-making
- Perform market research and analyses incl. sizing, landscaping, and segmentation to derive a go-to-market approach
- Plan, design, and execute market research studies and present the results to senior management
- Manage secondary research requests, provide data and recommendations using in-house and
externally sourced market research databases
- Vendor management including screening of new potential market intelligence sources, evaluating quality and price, preparing proposals for decision making and contract management
- Actively contribute to further development and digitalization of the market intelligence processes by leveraging market intelligence tools, a broad base of relevant data sources and systems
- Manage relationships and facilitate projects between third party market research providers and