Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Product Development - e-mobility
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Create innovations for electric vehicles and enable progress in e-mobility
- Support development of new thermal adhesive products based on polyurethane and other chemistries
- Design test series and conduct material testing in PD thermal lab
- Prepare high quality technical report for internship project
- University student ideally in the area of chemistry, polymer chemistry or chemical engineering
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience with polymer chemistry is advantageous
- Experience with mechanical testing or rheology is beneficial
- Highly motivated team player with good communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.