At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead Canada Monthly HCB finance activities: financial close entries, reconciliation review and approval & financial reporting to leadership team.
- Lead Canada internal and external audit activities and support continuous compliance.
- Lead development of robust innovation financial business cases with Marketing team to accelerate profitable growth through evaluating key assumptions and ensure plans are aligned with company strategic initiatives.
- Cross Functional Finance Business Partner supporting ad hoc financial topics North America Strategic Finance.
- Collaborate with finance leadership to develop and refine the company's financial strategy, aligning it with the overall business goals.
- Provide financial insights to guide decision-making and optimize resource allocation.
- Review performance vs plans and understand variances vs North Star to ensure appropriate actionable steps are taken to further accelerate results or address issues.
- Implement continuous improvement principles and simplification initiatives to improve financial/business processes while ensuring the integrity of financial data.