United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Los Angeles, CA, United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, United States, Santa Barbara, CA, Finance
Director of Finance HCB Professional US Culver City, CA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coordinates finance-related management process including strategic planning and budgeting process (Long-term plan, Annual plan, Rolling forecast).
- Analyzes financials and cost structure and recommends corrective measures.
- Implements regional / global SBU / BU business controlling guidelines.
- Coordinates regional / global SBU / BU investments and project budgets and analyzes business plans.
- Sets and implements commercial policies.
- Ensures correct regional SBU / BU financial reporting and supports regional SBU / BU head.
- Generates tangible commercial insights.
- Provides guidance and ensures processes harmonization.
- Leads and develops team under supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree required.Preferably in the field of Finance or Accounting.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Corporate Finance, with a focus in the consumer products or manufacturing industries preferred.
- SAP experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have experience with utilizing the full suite of Microsoft Office products, to include, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Power BI preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to collaborate and build cross-functional relationships.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines independently; meet critical deadlines on short notice, coordinate with offsite facilities.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance big picture thinking while mastering the details.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral required, ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Previous leadership experience required, to include leading a team of direct reports.
The salary for this role is $148,100.00 - $200,00.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.