At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Consult customers on solutions generating value for their use cases and perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the CRM tool and the LIM system
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales colleagues
- Identify opportunities to create customer value in remote settings by leveraging remote interaction tools (e.g. AR, VR)
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Promote internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts