At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Map current & target process during the implementation of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Ensure continuous improvement of the digital system (MES) on site in close cooperation with the regional Digital Team and the Site Automation Coordinator.
- Train End Users to properly use the application and the system.
- Be in charge of inserting the appropriate data within the system (including Local Language translation).
- Handle authorizations, ID creation as well as roles assignments in the system.
- Manage master data, including recipe error handling, application configuration, Label Template for printing.
- Create tickets (issues, service support and change request) and support during issue solution.
- Steer UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and confirmation after enhancements' implementation.
- Coordinate the requests for new solution enhancements, in close collaboration with the global team.