Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Job Architecture
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Take an active role in the management of Global Job Architecture at Henkel
- Collaborate with the global Organizational Effectiveness team on maintaining the Global Job Architecture database
- Assist in analyzing data, making logical connections and creating visual data representations
- Work in an agile project set-up, taking part in the conceptualization and testing of the database’s technical enhancements
- Support in the Global Job Architecture communication and change management strategy
- Be part of a multinational team, working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business administration or IT related degree
- High interest and first experience in data analysis
- Fluency in English language, written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel proficiency)
- Previous experience in SAP is highly welcome
- Profound communication skills, growth mindset and high sense of ownership
- Great team spirit, proactivity and can-do attitude
- Availability at our Headquarters in Düsseldorf, ideally for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.