United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Springfield, MA, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, New York, NY, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer - Automotive Aftermarket - Collision/Mechanical-East Coast
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Henkel’s brand LOCTITE & TEROSON are global leaders in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for automotive aftermarket customers all around the world.
- This sales territory covers New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine.
- Our Territory Sales Engineers are a vital part of our team, providing innovative solutions to our customers everyday as part of a flexible and diverse team.
- You act as an entrepreneur: Visiting customers (digitally or physically) to solve industry problems with a value-added solution. You have a proactive and consultative approach to exploring needs and finding innovative solutions for customers with the support of our technical team.
- You represent the values of the company thinking in a broad and agile way.
- You collaborate as part of strong team internally with customer service, marketing, engineering, and other functions to deliver an excellent customer experience while driving sustainable growth.
- You own your results and will cultivate and grow customers through account management. Including building relationships, product training and demonstrations.
- You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working with a hybrid approach to home office/field work.
- Position may require up to 80% travel.
- Customer research/identifying key player roles.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Networking/social selling.
- Objection handling.
- Sales call planning/facilitate field activations.
- Sales digital fluency.
- Territory/portfolio management.
- Value selling.
The salary for this role is $88,600.00 - $112,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.