At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Henkel’s brand LOCTITE & TEROSON are global leaders in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for automotive aftermarket customers all around the world.
- This sales territory covers Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas & New Mexico and other areas of the South-Central region. Our Territory Sales Engineers are a vital part of our team, providing innovative solutions to our customers everyday as part of a flexible and diverse team.
- You act as an entrepreneur: Visiting customers (digitally or physically) to solve industry problems with a value-added solution. You have a proactive and consultative approach to exploring needs and finding innovative solutions for customers with the support of our technical team.
- You represent the values of the company thinking in a broad and agile way.
- You collaborate as part of strong team internally with customer service, marketing, engineering, and other functions to deliver an excellent customer experience while driving sustainable growth.
- You own your results and will cultivate and grow customers through account management. Including building relationships, product training and demonstrations.
- You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working with a hybrid approach to home office/field work.
- Position may require up to 80% travel.