At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate customer complaints. Lead investigations with cross-functional teams including manufacturing, product development, sales, customer service and technical service. Utilize standard work processes combined with agreed upon customer formats and protocols when required. Facilitate problem solving sessions, progress review meetings or telephone conferences. Facilitate access to key information, samples, or other resources needed to achieve success. Determine root cause and corrective actions and develop project plans to drive change. Report monthly progress metrics.
- Manage the Non-conforming material review (NCMR) Program. Lead investigations to troubleshoot plant issues and reject batches. Utilize statistical analytical techniques to identify sources of variation and opportunities to improve. Determine key causes of out of spec batches and work to implement effective countermeasures to reduce/eliminate over time. Determine root cause and corrective actions and develop project plans to drive change. Report monthly progress metrics.
- Manage the blocked inventory process in the plant. Reduce blocked stock plant wide by agreed upon percentage metric. Check for inventory accuracy on blocked stock/ make corrections as required. Work with QC Supervisor to identify rework opportunities in schedule and work with Operations to maximize reincorporation into product stream. Work with Material Review Board to obtain timely dispositions on blocked stock.
- Coordinate completion of customer surveys, quality manuals and agreements.
- Coordinate completion of plant Specification Reviews and PPAP activity.
- Work with floor supervisors and operators to develop a list of continuous improvement initiatives for the plant. Prioritize initiatives and follow up on actions to ensure completion. Determine necessary resources and costs to complete initiatives.
- Participate as a member of the internal audit team. Conduct internal audits, assign, and drive corrective action tasks to completion, and perform verification and effectiveness reviews as required. This is for both process, product and GMP audits.
- Lead Gage R&R activities