United States, Scottsdale, AZ, United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Key Account Manager Semiconductor
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Key member of a global cross functional team, driving sales growth globally in Henkel's Electronics Semiconductor. Formulation and execution of global key account strategy including an ambitious annual revenue and long-term target plan.
- Regular updates of the global key account strategic plan, and monthly forecast/execution.
- Presenting strategy and business plans to Henkel and customer executives.
- Responsible for global revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction. Working with internal teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of products.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding global account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
- Identify and explore new growth areas. Driving execution of key priorities and customer sales projects / opportunities.
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into product roadmap and building a product development pipeline
- Develop influential network on all levels and dimensions with a focus on strategic relationship development planning to drive growth.
- Bachelor's in engineering or science is a must. Master’s or MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B sales/account management with strong focus on technical sales and solution selling.
- Previous experience in semiconductors packaging is strongly preferred.
- Experience in marketing and strategy is beneficial.
- Highly systematic and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong skills leading cross functional project teams.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills across different level
The salary for this role is $112,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year plus sales incentive bonus available. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular