At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead small local SOC team, provide guidance and support to team members.
- Monitor, analyze, prioritize security events & perform remediation by utilizing playbooks.
- Threat and vulnerability analysis by leveraging data from different tools and sources - utilize case management tool.
- Participate in development and maintenance of our SIEM solution.
- Support company with utilization of Data Leakage Prevention system.
- Deliver interesting insights into threat landscape with effective collection of Threat Intelligence.
- Ensure fulfilment of local regulations by supporting related departments by providing data for reporting Cyber Security incidents.
- Investigate on aggregated security events from SIEM solution.
- Mitigate risks before security events reach critical infrastructure.
- Investigate, document, and report on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends.
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities.
- Coordinate the containment and eradication of malicious activities with internal and external parties.
- Notify appropriate business stakeholders about serious security events.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating market trends, and anticipating requirements.