Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Corporate Citizenship
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Steer and further develop Corporate Citizenship activities, e.g. team and skill-based volunteering
- Coordinate global Corporate Citizenship activities with regional managers
- Conduct benchmarking and market analyses in social engagement
- Develop new ideas for (digital) communication activities for key Corporate Citizenship activities
- Coordinate and monitor own social media content and screen content on social engagement in all digital channels
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on economics, environmental, social or political sciences
- First practical and project experiences in other internships in corporate social responsibility, human resources, public relations, marketing, communication and in event organization
- Excellent German language skills plus very good English language skills
- Advanced MS-Office applications skills and digital and social media knowledge
- High affinity to and strong interest in social responsibility projects
- Team-player with good communication skills
- Candidate who is dynamic, passionate and full of energy
- Availability as of now for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.