At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Key Account Manager (KAM) for the High Street Channel and Value business.
- Manage the Henkel P&L to deliver sales and profit targets through your customer portfolio, creating annual commercial account plans for each customer, managing trade investment funds within company, Brand guidelines and negotiating with customers.
- Identify new customer business opportunities and open accounts with new customers.
- Manage account-specific product range, store distribution, pricing, promotion and brand activation plans to profitably grow Henkel sales and market share
- Analyse market, consumer, category, competitor, financial and operational factors to identify opportunities and risks in order to deliver improved commercial results.
- Evaluate all trade investment and promotional activity to ensure achievement of financial objectives.
- Establish positive & proactive relationships / joint working practices with customers and within Henkel through effective cross-functional networking
- Ensure the fulfilment of Henkel’s commercial, operational and service level customer commitments, following Henkel’s commercial policies and standards
- Produce monthly financial and sku volume forecasts for your customers